Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tami Burke Photography business bard


Tami Burke Photography Business Card. Tami and I played college soccer together. She was a barista at Newport Coffeehouse where her framed and matted black and white photography hung for sale on the walls. Customers frequently asked for her contact information, so Tami asked me for a solution. A day later this design filled a card-holder by the cash register.

Since we needed the cards instantly, and for cheap, we bought textured and perforated white cardstock at an office supply and I printed them in my bedroom on my ink-jet. There was no need to buy a new black cartridge because the design required very little ink.

All said and done: I spent $9, a few hours, and Tami took me to Big Bowl in Lincolnshire for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment